• Italiano (Italia)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Prezzi €

Prices of bedrooms Chalet B&B Varzo

Bedrooms of bed and breakfast cost 35€ per person per day in summer season (from April To October) and 40 per person per day in winter season (from November to March) , in a place suitable for welcoming every customer, from couples, to groups of friends, to single travellers and families with children.

Breakfast for each guest is always included.

B&B Chalet Il Picchio guarantees a daily cleaning service and a luggage room. 

Prices shall be considered as including water, electricity and bed sheets. Daily prices include also costs for final cleaning. 

Children younger than 3 years old can stay free, sleeping in the cot available from reception (please request in advance).

how to pay room

An advance payment of 30% of the total cost of our accomodation must be paid in advance. We accept bank transfer as payment The remaining 70% must be paid in cash upon arrival. All paid pre-payments are non refundable.

discount on the living room

There is a 10% discount on the total for CAI card holders. The card must be specially presented.

Our  B&B Price

Summer season

€ 35 per person

From April to October

Winter season

€ 40 per person

From November to March

Contacts Bed and Breakfast

HOW TO get in touch FOR QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION

Bed and Breakfast.
Info and gallery

Double room chalet B&B Il Picchio Varzo san Domenico

Three beds bedroom

Book now for special web price

Bright double room furnished and comfortable with 3 beds available, flat screen television, independent balcony.

 B&B three star Chalet Il Picchio Varzo San Domenico two bed bedroom

Two beds bedroom

Book now for special web price

Bright, comfortably furnished two-bed room with flat-screen television and a private balcony

Single bed room B&B Il Picchio Varzo San Domenico 35 €

Single bed bedroom

Book now for special web price

Room with single bed on the ground floor of the B & B with a window and flat screen television suitable for short stays

Services included B&B

3 Bedrooms 6 beds

2 bathrooms

Breakfast

Flat-screen TV

Safety depositi box

Crib and high chair

Mini bar

Free parking

Reading room

Hai Dryer

Woodstove

Washing machine

Iron

Free access

Garden

Tourist info